What is computer science and computer engineering and what do they mean?
Computer designers are people who have designed CPUs or computers that were built and put into vital service, and which have influenced later computer designs in a crucial way.
Of the famous computer designers, there’s: Steve Jobs, Josh Fisher, Steve Wozniak, Danny Hillis.
Computer science :
- Computer science is the study of both software design and information technology equipment. It encompasses both the study of theoretical algorithms and the practical problems involved in implementing them through software and computer hardware. The learning of computer science has multiple branches, containing artificial intelligence, programming and computer graphics, software engineering. The demand for computer science as a discipline has increased as computers become more involved in our day-to-day lives and technology resumes to advance.
- The term computer science is frequently cluttered with information technology (IT), but these are very separate fields. IT deals with the examination of data and data processing, and may also apply to the management of computer systems, especially in a business setting. Computer science, on the opposite hand, administers with the more theoretical, or academic, side of computing.
- The study of computation, programming, and computer technology, hardware, software, and their application
- (Computer Science) the study of computers the science that deals with the theory and methods of processing information in digital computers, the design and operation of computer hardware and software, and The possible application of science, business, and the arts.
- Computer science is the scientific and practical strategy to computation and its applications. It is the well-organized study of the structure, expression, feasibility, and mechanization of the systematic procedures (or algorithms) that hold the processing, storage, acquisition, representation, communication, and access to information. A temporary, more succinct definition of computer science is the study of automating algorithmic processes that scale. A computer scientist concentrates in the theory of computation and the design of computational systems. See more
Computer Engineering :
- Computer engineers rely on the policies and systems of both computer science and electrical engineering to make computers faster, stronger and more compact. These engineers can also combine computers into other machines and build data transfer networks.
- Computer engineers (except software engineers) analysis, plan, modify, evaluate, design, develop, and integrate computer and telecommunications hardware and associated equipment. And Information and communication system networks including mainframe systems, local and wide area networks, fibre-optic networks, communication networks, intranets wireless, the Internet and other data communications systems.